Well then. Let’s just take an account of what the hell is going on:
1. First we’ve got a new VR horror thing cooking. Can’t say much about it yet, but it may become a full time thing, which would be nice. I’d like to focus on just one thing for a while, though that doesn’t appear to be the fate of work, especially for my generation.
2. Second I’ve been commissioned for a new kinetic novel project. I get to decide almost everything, so that’s rather exciting. I’ve not written a word of it at all. Just researching for now. Higurashi When They Cry is, so far, really trying my patience, but I’m assured after days of content it does become something beautifully scary.
3. Choice of Games has asked me to pitch things for them.
4. Earplay still wants pitches, but now they’re also workshopping some of them with me. They are very busy with launch and so on, so I don’t expect those ideas to take off anytime soon, however.
5. Still still still still revising Travelers of Storia stuff. Taking too long, really. But that’s how it is with so many projects to juggle.
6. I’m not bothering to add links to all these projects like normal, cus I’ve already linked them in previous updates. Except COG, but you can easily Google them. Yes. Yes. Lazy, but to give you the short skinny COG is a CYOA text adventure company. Anyways, as you can tell, this update is just to set things for the record, once again. Okay. So long.